We are always looking for talented individuals who want to find more than a job – this is a lifestyle. If you share the same appreciation for strategic insights and workflow optimization made possible via technological advances and digital management, we’d love to have you on the team.
About the Role
An Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for helping clients better understand our software and how to use it efficiently and effectively within their business. An IS will train clients (all levels of employees & management) on how to utilize all aspects of the software and product within their role.
Essentially the role of an IS will be to assist the lead IS with all pre-site, on-site and post-site processes including but not limited to, client calls and meetings to discuss process and plan, client-specific system setup, QA the system to find any possible errors or changes needed before travelling to site to meet the client and train all users on how to use the software.
An IS role involves up to 80% travel, away from home (expenses covered), therefore is a great position for a confident and bubbly person, looking to travel, visit new cities and meet new people.
- Support Regional Implementation Specialist/ Lead Implementation Specialist with;
- Pre-implementation planning and webinars before “Go Live”
- Set-up, build and configure client systems with specific/custom requests with BA team
- Perform on-site (or virtual) training to ensure all clients are proficient using our software
- Continual account management of current customers
- Perform site visits to manage customer expectations and build relationships
- Support our clients by reviewing/analyzing their system data within each facility
- Virtual training with existing customers where necessary
- Conduct webinars for potential clients during sales process
- Travel Required - Up to 80% travel for clients implementations and account management
- Report to Regional Manager to communicate progress on projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
Skills and Experience
- Healthcare housekeeping knowledge/experience (preferred but not essential)
- Training or group presenting skills/experience (preferred)
- Self-starting, proactive, organized, and able to manage time wisely
- Able to work remotely without continuous supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Manage multiple clients or projects simultaneously
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Confident in communicating with varying skill levels; from C-Suite to frontline