Join Our International Team
Join The Family!
We’re always looking for great people to join our global team.
Our positions mirror our global footprint for our clients in Australia, USA, UK and the Philippines.
If you’d like to hear from us, please submit your CV and a brief introduction to yourself, and we’ll be in touch if there is an opening near you!
Junior Implementation Specialist
Virtual Mgr is a software company that develops innovative software platforms for businesses to resolve issues such as employee mismanagement, task delegation, labour inefficiencies and asset theft/misplacement. Our software applications ensure that employers are completely compliant within their industry, ultimately minimizing their risk and exposure. We serve a range of industries including commercial cleaning, dangerous goods, environmental services (hospitals), hospitality, human resources, local councils and strata management. Virtual Mgr has offices in Gold Coast, Queensland, Rochester, NY, and the UK. Our Mission is “To create innovative solutions to improve working lives.” We are equal parts innovative and people-driven. We value relationships and we make lives easier. Our brand DNA is summed up by two core principles; innovative & customer focused.
Support Regional Implementation Specialist/ Lead Implementation Specialist with;
· Pre-implementation planning and webinars before “Go Live”
· Set-up, build and configure client systems with specific/custom requests with BA team
· Perform on-site (or virtual) training to ensure all clients are proficient using our software
– Continual account management of current customers
– Perform site visits to manage customer expectations and build relationships
· Support our clients by reviewing/analyzing their system data within each facility
· Virtual training with existing customers where necessary
– Conduct webinars for potential clients during sales process
– Travel Required – Up to 80% travel for clients implementations and account management
– Report to Regional Manager to communicate progress on projects
– Bachelor’s Degree
Skills and Experience
– Healthcare housekeeping knowledge/experience (preferred)
– Training or group presenting skills/experience (preferred)
– Software Implementation (preferred)
– Self-starting, proactive, organized, and able to manage time wisely
– Able to work remotely without continuous supervision
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
– Strong communication skills
– High attention to detail
– Manage multiple clients or projects simultaneously
– Able to grasp new concepts quickly
– Confident in communicating with varying skill levels; from C-Suite to frontline