Join Our International Team
Join The Family!
We’re always looking for great people to join our global team.
Our positions mirror our global footprint for our clients in Australia, USA, UK and the Philippines.
If you’d like to hear from us, please submit your CV and a brief introduction to yourself, and we’ll be in touch if there is an opening near you!
Virtual Mgr is an innovative software company advancing the cleaning and foodservice industry by providing tools to manage a dispersed workforce while building data for operational excellence. Our culture is very important to us, we are a fun and results-oriented team. We expect you to take the necessary steps to get all of your tasks completed, reach out when you need help, provide creative ideas and most importantly, live by our VM values.
You will find that the work is challenging and rewarding, but we are keen on recognizing outstanding efforts by our team members. Our team is hyper focused and extremely engaged in our work, but the ultimate goal at VM is to make a significant difference in each other’s life.
-Schedule and lead software implementation for VM clients
- Collect necessary information and documents from our clients prior to installation
- Set-up, build and configure VM systems with specific/custom requests by client for HealthClean, FoodSafe, SmartClean, and other software platforms.
- Lead or Assist and Execute plan for “go live” implementation with VM system
- Perform on-site training to ensure all clients are proficient using software or virtual training with existing customers
-Account management of current customers and perform site visits to manage customer expectations and build relationships
- Support VM clients by reviewing/analyzing VM data within each facility
-Conduct webinars for potential clients during sales process
-Assist with sales activities from time to time and other projects as necessary
- Up to 70% travel for clients implementations and account management
-Report to Director of Implementation to communicate progress on projects
You Will Be Expected To
- Facilitate communication with clients to gather information and provide status updates
- Configure HealthClean, FoodSafe, or SmartClean systems for clients
- Work with our Business Analyst team as necessary for inputting client information
- Conduct training with end users and their managers
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Be the bridge between the clients and our internal teams here at Virtual Manager
Requested Skills and Experience
- Self-starting, proactive, organized, and able to manage time wisely
- Strong Communication skills
- Manage multiple clients or projects simultaneously
- Basic programming knowledge
- Ability to pick up on key concepts quickly; then fill in the blanks
- Confident in communicating with varying skill levels; from C-Suite to frontline
- Bachelor’s Degree